Trinity

Good Afternoon. As we bring the last two weeks' topic on the Holy Trinity to a close, I would like to share some related articles, class notes and additional resources on the Most Holy Trinity. Just click on the underlined links in this article for the resources....  
The Trinity is a mystery. So, it is impossible to explain who is God in his fullness. All we know and understand is only in part or a hint. Just like St. Paul calls it in 1 Corinthians 13:12, a "reflection in a mirror"...some scripture translations say a "dim mirror." I personally like this translation. Imagine this if you will; if we hold up a dim or dirty mirror to ourselves, we would only see an obscure or blurry image of our true self. We can see a hint of that reflection and trust that the image we see is truly us, just a bit fuzzy.  
In the same way, this is how we see God now. We know He is there, but our perception of Him is not clear enough to see. This is where faith comes into play and our hope in Him and we are encouraged to remain in that faith because soon we will see Him as He truly is.  
Friends, here are some more interesting articles and a YouTube video on the Trinity and I hope that you find them helpful:  
National Catholic Register: 12 Things to Know About the Holy Trinity 
Also, here is a copy of the PowerPoint presentation that was given during class.  
Have a wonderful and blessed week.  
PRAYER TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY 
Glory be to the Father,​ Who by His almighty power and love created me,​ making me in the image and likeness of God.​ ​ Glory be to the Son,​ Who by His Precious Blood delivered me from hell,​ and opened for me the gates of heaven.​ ​ Glory be to the Holy Spirit,​ Who has sanctified me in the sacrament of Baptism,​ and continues to sanctify me​ by the graces I receive daily from His bounty.​ ​ Glory be to the Three adorable Persons of the Holy Trinity,​ now and forever. Amen. 

Comments